Monday, January 2, 2012

Winter Break

This picture is for "people." These two boys are my cousins. This was taken when they were over at my house. I think that this looks better in B&W then color because there was to much of the same color so i switched it.
This on was taken for "places." This is a picture of almost all of the front of my families house.  I took a picture of this because this is one place that we celebrated Christmas. 

And finally this photo was taken for "things." I think that this  is a good picture because of how the snow is stuck on the windows, and it just looks neat. 

2 comments:

  1. i really like these pictures they are pretty good pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that the assignment was for 2 each of people places and things. I agree with your comment on the boys-much better in B&W than color.

    ReplyDelete