Monday, January 9, 2012

Something to do with Water!

I decided to use this photo because it is showing ice and ice is water. I think that is looks good with the shadows brought out ore then what they originally were. I think that to make it better I could have gotten closer to the ice. For this picture and the next to I used a FujiFilm FinePix S1000fd. The shutter speed of this is 1/140, the aperture is f/4.5, and the focal length is 12.6mm.
I used this picture because it shows water itself and some ice in it.  I think that since I turned the contrast up more it looks better. I'm not really sure how i could make this one better. The shutter speed of this picture was 1/110, the aperture was f/3.0 and the focal length was 9.3mm.
I chose this picture because I thought that it showed it good example of water  as it is slightly frozen.  I think that some of the colors could have been better. And I think it turned out well besides some of the  colors. The shutter speed of this is 1/300, the aperture is f/4.5, and the focal length is 10.9mm.

1 comment: