Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Re-Edit Post


To make this picture better, I might change it to B&W, crop out some of the stuff on the outside edge and maybe some of the lighting.


Now to do this picture how I did first I copped out some of the sides and then I converted it to B&W, and then last I adjusted the saturation and made it darker.  


To this picture I think that I am going to change this to B&W also, and crop out the things that do not belong in the picture. 

To change this picture I first cropped out all of the stuff on the outside edges, then I converted it to black and white and finally I made the highlights darker than they were. 


I think that to make this picture look better I could mess around with the color and of the lighting and maybe crop something out but I am not sure.

To get this picture like this I had to adjust the contrast, color and the hue to get it the color that I did and I didn't crop anything out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment