Friday, October 14, 2011

Listeman Arboretum Favorite Pictures





These are my pictures from the Arboretum. I think that out of all of my pictures I like these three the most. I think that the first one looks really nice because the color of the leafs really draw it to your attention. I also think its a good one because it has a secondary subject as well. I like the second one of the little creek because it looks it looks cool how it is with all of the rocks in there and because the creek turns. And I also just like all the colors in the whole picture just make it better. And finally the last picture of the Black River is also one of my favorites. I like this one because with all nice because you could rock hop out into the middle of the river. I also think that this is a good picture because of how the water swirls around the rocks.                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment